Tuesday 17 May 2011

Thor

As me and my friends walked into the movie theaters we did not know what to watch. We all just said lets go watch the movie Thor. The movie is about thor the god of thunder and might warrior of asgard. The attacks the nemesis of his people the frost giants. This attack was unautherized by his father Odin.Therefore Odin banished thor and took his powers away and sent Thor and his hammer to earth. During thors time on earth he had to learn that to be a king he must know how to care about others and not to put them at risk because of his actions. When he learned this his hammer came back to him and gave his powers again to save a little town by machine sent from asgard by his brother. I found this movie interesting because in the movie he mentions that all dementions are linked by a world tree like branches. He also mentions that we as in humans what we called magic and scince they are the same in thors world. Both these points caught my attention thinking about the possiblities of us being able to control the elements of earth. I also made me see that there might be other life somewhere out there. I never believed it but forms of live may have different way of living. The movie shows lessons of jealousy and decsion making made from both Thor and his brother Loki and some of these conflicts can be related to in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment